Search This Blog

Sunday, January 23, 2011

D-A-D-D, Dumb Driving

     
  
   Now tell me how the car killed the Boys?  If you think you can explain, then I might have to put you in the same class as the ones I write about in this Blog.  Don't be offended, but rather awakened to the fact that something needs to be done about these tragedies, happening on our roads from Dumb Driving Skills.  This could be considered, just like M.A.D.D!  Except for the fact that I'm not trying to pass the buck onto Alcohol or anything else.  It's about the driver's ability to safely operate the motor vehicle in which he or she does not kill their own Children!  Please, do your part when you Buckle-Up the kids in the back seat.  They are depending on you to keep them a live, not the safety features in your car!  So above and beyond everything else, Pay Attention when you drive to the other driver's and the Road!
    This kind of behavior is on display even in the air, so tragic where a dad kills his child!  MARYSVILLE, Wash. (AP) -- A 6-year-old boy has died after a float plane crashed and flipped upon landing in Lake Goodwin near Marysville.  Operator error!! This story is so tragic that it was to end like this prayer's to the family and friends.
  
   The one element these stories have in common is that they learned "how to" from watching their parents for 15years, do so badly, that now it's hurting our kids when they ride with others!
   
   The story goes that we will never stop killing our Children in Cars, when a school bus driver can do it for US... this link has stories of wrecks, that were  No Accidents




    Thank You for reading

















No comments:

Post a Comment

My Blog List

  • Lilly's Kittens - This Krazy Kitty has all the Luck Hi Everybody, I'm back with some new photos and little story about the kittens and Red Rusty. The kittens are now ju...
    12 years ago
  • I SWIL Wrong in America - I SWIL has no idea what is going on with todays Kids and their parents. Ask yourself, how as a parent can you do things like this to your Children? W...
    13 years ago
  • Auto parts - The links found here could help you in your efforts to save gas and have some fun making your ride look different from other peoples cars. Tires th...
    13 years ago
  • ...Love Others As Yourself - "Love the Lord your God with all of your heart, with all of your soul and with all of your might and loves other as yourself." Now I do not know if that i...
    13 years ago
  • The JP club " Rip-Off" - The JP club "Rip Off",could possible be the number One "Rip Off" on the net.The JP club "Rip Off" makes big promises for big returns on your money. They sa...
    14 years ago

About Me

My photo
My name is Don and I'm a dad of two sons and I have always been a believer that we are our in control of our own lives. My two Boys are the most important thing in my life and the means to make a better. When a person that takes control of their life and stop passing the buck! The more I watch the things around me the more I wonder how it got like this, so far out on a limb with the values in life! Let's work together and make a better place to live, work and to raise a family! These are just some of the things I would like to see change. Thank you for Following My blogs.