Search This Blog

Saturday, February 19, 2011

Driving Behavior

 

   D-A-D-D knows that once again the money wasted on striping is a total lose. The stripes on the road never stopped a head-on wreck and have a cost that would stop you and make you say WTH.... We need to bring this kind of thing to an END. Place a divider down middle of road , then left turns will never again Kill innocent kids. The four links in this post have one thing in common, all had women behind the wheel that have poor driving behavior, didn't pay attention to what they were doing and  received no tickets. This is why we have to cut jobs from Law enforcement, because the Officer's don't have a clue, as when to write Reckless driving tickets, that will fund more officer's and Cars in the future. They need to issue tickets with every wreck and in turn, will help stop the deaths of those obeying the Law.
  This story is exactly why I started this Blog, when dumb driver's speeding lose control some one dies. This story had a twist when only the driver of wrecked car died. The toll is four women and one man in this Blog post. Thanks for reading. Drive Safely and Slow Down, save a Life.





     

1 comment:

  1. Please, remember to Slow Down and save a life, maybe your own...childs

    ReplyDelete

My Blog List

  • Lilly's Kittens - This Krazy Kitty has all the Luck Hi Everybody, I'm back with some new photos and little story about the kittens and Red Rusty. The kittens are now ju...
    12 years ago
  • I SWIL Wrong in America - I SWIL has no idea what is going on with todays Kids and their parents. Ask yourself, how as a parent can you do things like this to your Children? W...
    13 years ago
  • Auto parts - The links found here could help you in your efforts to save gas and have some fun making your ride look different from other peoples cars. Tires th...
    13 years ago
  • ...Love Others As Yourself - "Love the Lord your God with all of your heart, with all of your soul and with all of your might and loves other as yourself." Now I do not know if that i...
    13 years ago
  • The JP club " Rip-Off" - The JP club "Rip Off",could possible be the number One "Rip Off" on the net.The JP club "Rip Off" makes big promises for big returns on your money. They sa...
    14 years ago

About Me

My photo
My name is Don and I'm a dad of two sons and I have always been a believer that we are our in control of our own lives. My two Boys are the most important thing in my life and the means to make a better. When a person that takes control of their life and stop passing the buck! The more I watch the things around me the more I wonder how it got like this, so far out on a limb with the values in life! Let's work together and make a better place to live, work and to raise a family! These are just some of the things I would like to see change. Thank you for Following My blogs.